Loading, Priming, And firing: Glock 17 Loading, Priming, And firing: Glock 17

Great game if you are trying to figure out how guns work. It would be nice if you could add misfires and jams. Also, the Glock 17 does not have a fully-auto lever, but the Glock 18 does. It would also be nice if you could add slow motion firing. If you added pump action or crack barrel shotguns or bolt action or lever action rifles (ex. Remington 870, DB shotgun, Remington 700, etc).

Jtheleetlemaan responds:

the fully auto switch is supposed to be a modification to the gun that exists

Dual Triangle Shooter Dual Triangle Shooter

I found a glitch to tell you about. I purposefully kept dying, and then I had zero hearts, yet and I could keep shooting.

Concept Duality Concept Duality

Do you use FL or something along those lines? My software crapped out and now I'm trying to find something else to use. I come up with something in my head, but I can't create it. It's really annoying. Nice beat though! I've been here since the start brother.

DJDureagon responds:

Hey man. I remember you. It sucks about your software, computers are great but i also hate them! I use Ableton Live 8 and i think its fantastic. I not sure what software you used before, but have you tried Reaper? It has a great trial and is fairly inexpensive. FL studio is very popular and a lot of people tend to like it, it never quite grabbed me. I started out with reason but i couldn't continue because of the lack of vst support. The newer versions have a sort of VST support but I already moved on. A lot of DAWs and music apps have free demos you can try. I reccommend trying Bitwig studio ( I might get this at some point) Presonus Studio One, Cockos Reaper, and FL studio. They all have free trials and are quite powerful pieces of software. Hope this helps.

-C0RTAX-:_Lost Girl_- -C0RTAX-:_Lost Girl_-

If there was a Creep Jam for music, the first 1:54 should be a separate track and number one in it. Hehheh good job.

Spaze - Believe Spaze - Believe

This is probably one of the best DnB/drumstep songs I've ever heard, and I've heard a lot. Plus, I usually go with liquid dnb, and this has hints of dubstep every now and then while still giving a little smoothness here and there. Keep it up, and I can't wait to hear what's songs are next. Hope I helped!

-Difference

SpazeUnofficial responds:

Thank you! Means a lot to hear this!
Welcome to the family, man! :D