Concept Duality Concept Duality

Do you use FL or something along those lines? My software crapped out and now I'm trying to find something else to use. I come up with something in my head, but I can't create it. It's really annoying. Nice beat though! I've been here since the start brother.

DJDureagon responds:

Hey man. I remember you. It sucks about your software, computers are great but i also hate them! I use Ableton Live 8 and i think its fantastic. I not sure what software you used before, but have you tried Reaper? It has a great trial and is fairly inexpensive. FL studio is very popular and a lot of people tend to like it, it never quite grabbed me. I started out with reason but i couldn't continue because of the lack of vst support. The newer versions have a sort of VST support but I already moved on. A lot of DAWs and music apps have free demos you can try. I reccommend trying Bitwig studio ( I might get this at some point) Presonus Studio One, Cockos Reaper, and FL studio. They all have free trials and are quite powerful pieces of software. Hope this helps.

-C0RTAX-:_Lost Girl_- -C0RTAX-:_Lost Girl_-

If there was a Creep Jam for music, the first 1:54 should be a separate track and number one in it. Hehheh good job.

Spaze - Believe Spaze - Believe

This is probably one of the best DnB/drumstep songs I've ever heard, and I've heard a lot. Plus, I usually go with liquid dnb, and this has hints of dubstep every now and then while still giving a little smoothness here and there. Keep it up, and I can't wait to hear what's songs are next. Hope I helped!

SpazeUnofficial responds:

Thank you! Means a lot to hear this!
Welcome to the family, man! :D

Yemen Trash Yemen Trash

I could sleep to this -_- I wuv this! Really good transition too, as I literally don't even notice it. You just gotta keep making loops like this one. I'm always checkin'

cool cool, thanks

-C0RTAX-:_Broken Heart_- -C0RTAX-:_Broken Heart_-

That fast beat is getting me hyped up lol. Really nice song though. I haven't listened to your stuff in awhile but I must say, you have gotten much better since the last song I listened to.

Inverted Inverted

Great! Just one thing I hope you thought about; this is most definitely going to have the Geometry Dash effect. It's the first thing i thought of at around 30 seconds in. Besides that, this is a pretty good song!
Keep doing your best,

Matches responds:

Late response I know, but I'm curious what you meant by geometry dash effect. Haven't heard that expression before, glad you enjoyed it though and thanks for the feedback!

Halo Halo

"Respect" is underestimated lol. This is "I could listen to it all day and not get annoyed" kind of a thing. The loop flows right through the transition. I don't even notice it all. It also keeps giving me the feeling that it is not just a loop, but a song with a different feel each time. I like it a lot and I wish when you download it, it would still be a loop lol,

Viki Viki

This is what I think of when I think of "Slow Jams." Slow, barely audible yet helping bass, it's just every thing I like put into one song. Keep it up, make people happy, and love your life, Difference

thanks brotha

Sunspot Sunspot

Absolutely amazing. I do wish, however, if you could make another version of this as to stop it being short and to give it more of a long chill vibe, sounding as if it never, ever ends. You did very good on making it sound "sunny" lol. Like it a lot,

B-RadGfromOV responds:

thanks, glad you didn't want it to end haha

I did want to do more, and add a little extra variation... probably won't happen though

Jon Toniq - Real Lemonade Jon Toniq - Real Lemonade

This song makes me want to make that sour face like when eating airheads lol this is awesome. Keep it up Jon Toniq and/or C Enterprise